Monday, January 6, 2014

favorite book 2013




   I read a lot of good books in 2013. Only one can be my favorite. If I had to choose then i would choose Diary of a Wimpy Kid Hard luck. Overall it was a good book, it was funny, it showed how a middle school kid gets through daily life, which could be useful since i'm in middle school. I think greg, the main character is a good role model, which makes it a good book for me to read.

 the book was very funny and its always fun reading funny books, it gives you a good laugh. I really like funny books so that's one of the main reasons i really like this book. I also like this book because the problems the author gives the main character, are problems that a lot of middle school kids have. This book gave me ideas for problems and i still had a good laugh, that's why I really liked this book and it was my favorite of 2013.

 Lastly, this book was my favorite of 2013 because it gave me school tactics like how to treat teachers and how to manage homework. this was very useful because i used both those tactics for everyday school life. overall it was a good book, it really helped me out this past year. this is why i chose Diary of a Wimpy kid Hard Luck as my favorite book of 2013.


No comments:

Post a Comment